Based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Article 1 General
1. This website (hereafter referred to as “the Site”) is managed by Furano Nature Farm Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “the Company”). The Site respects the privacy of all users of the Site (hereafter referred to as “Users”) and due care is taken with regards to the management of their personal information.
2. The Company is responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continuing to improve the following policy in order to protect Users’ personal information. The Company shall respect relevant laws, ordinances and other standards regarding the protection of personal information.
Article 2 Personal Information
Article 3 Collection of Personal Information
1. The Company shall obtain personal information by lawful and fair means, and shall not illegally obtain information against Users' wishes.
2. When collecting personal information, the Company shall notify or publicize the purpose of utilizing the personal information in advance.
1. The Company may collect preference information, browsing history information, and other information related to the privacy of Users using means such as cookies or IP addresses.
Article 5 Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
1. The Company shall use personal information collected from Users for the following purposes.
a) In order to provide responses to questions and inquiries from Users.
b) In order to send estimates, invoices, or other documentation when requested to do so by Users.
c) In order to request input from Users with regards to services provided by the Company.
d) In order to contact Users with regards to payments and the shipping of products.
e) In order to caution or warn Users who have violated or who may violate the terms of the Site.
f) In order to request that Users with obligations to the Company fulfill such obligations.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. The Company shall not disclose or provide collected personal information to any third party based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Act. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
a) When disclosure is permitted by law.
b) When disclosure is required by law.
c) When disclosure is necessary to protect the life, health or property of an individual and it is not practical to gain the consent of the person concerned.
d) When disclosure is requested by public institutions such as law enforcement, prosecutors, courts or consumer centers.
Article 7 Management of Personal Information
1. The Company shall endeavor to maintain confidentiality through the strict management of personal information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Act. However, the Company does not provide an absolute guarantee to Users that all leakages, deletion or falsification by other persons will be prevented.
Article 8 Ensuring that Personal Information is Up-to-date and Accurate
1. The Company shall make efforts to keep Users’ personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent that is necessary to utilize the personal information for its intended use.
Article 9 Inquiries from Users
1. When a User makes an inquiry relating to personal information or requests the correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of their personal information, the Company shall confirm their identity. If the Company determines that the person making this inquiry or request is the User in question, the Company will respond within a reasonable period.
Article 10 Changes to Utilization Purpose
Article 11 Exemption from Liability
1. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever if the personal information of a User is obtained by a third party in the following circumstances.
a) When the User reveals personal information to a third party using the functions of the Site or through other means.
b) When the User consents to the acquisition of personal information by the third party.
c) When personal information is obtained from another website that is the linked to by a link within the Site.
2. The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for privacy protection relating to websites linked to by the Site. Users bear all responsibility relating to browsing websites linked to by the Site.
Article 12 Named Manager
1. The Company’s named manager responsible for personal information is as shown below. All inquiries relating to personal information should also be made to the named manager below.
Operator name: Furano Nature Farm Co., Ltd.
Person in charge of management: Fumio Nakayama, CEO
Address: Shikauchinojo, Nakafurano Town, Sorachi District
Phone：0167-39-3211（Weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm）