Terms and Policies
Our Service Policy
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 Denial of Guarantee
1. The Company provides no guarantees whatsoever with regards to the services provided on the Site (hereafter referred to as “the Services”) or the content of articles. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by Users resulting from the use of the Services.
2. The Company provides no guarantees whatsoever relating to the safety of the Site, including, but not limited to, with regards to the inclusion of deleterious material such as viruses in the information, articles, and images on the Site and the prevention of unauthorized access from third parties.
Article 2 Prohibition of Information Reproduction
1. The copyright of all data, articles, and images that make up the Site belong to the Company and the creators of images. Unless the Company determines that there are special circumstances, readers may not reproduce images, data, or programs from the Site, including, but not limited to, on other websites, in magazines, or in advertisements. However, Readers may reproduce or cite articles and text from the Site on a website with the permission of the Company.
2. If information posted on the Site is reproduced without permission in violation of the preceding paragraph, the Company will take appropriate action (warnings, legal proceedings, claims for damages, injunctions, requests for measures for the restoration of honor, etc.) against the party in violation based on the Copyright Act.
Article 3 Attribution of Rights
1. Rights regarding all programs, software, services, trademarks, and trade names that comprise the Site and those relating to products, services and related technologies provided by the Company and operators affiliated with the Company belong to the Company, the operator affiliated with the Company, the rights holder of programs or the information provider. Users must not take any action that infringes upon these rights.
2. Users must not infringe upon or modify any of the programs or software that comprise the Site.
3. If a dispute occurs with regards to a violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall bear responsibility and expenses relating to resolving the dispute and the Company shall not bear responsibility in any circumstances.
Article 4 Indemnity
1. In the event of damages to the Company or third parties including operators affiliated with the Company caused by a User violating these terms, any terms or guidelines included on this site, or the provisions of laws and regulations, the User shall be responsible for compensation for such damages and the Company or third parties, including operators affiliated with the Company, shall not be liable under any circumstances.
2. Any User who causes damages to the Company, operators affiliated with the Company or any third parties by violating Article 3 of these terms shall be responsible for compensation for all damages incurred by the Company, any operators affiliated with the Company, other Users or any third parties.
Article 5 Temporary Suspension of the Services
1. The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of the Services without prior notice to Users for the reasons listed below. The Company shall not be liable for any form of losses or damage directly or indirectly caused to the User or any third parties due to the suspension of the Services.
a) During maintenance, inspection or repairing of the Company’s systems in order to ensure the proper operation of the Services.
b) When provision of the Services becomes impossible due to fire or a power failure.
c) When provision of the Services becomes impossible due to an event such as a natural disaster.
d) When temporary suspension of the Services is necessary for other operational or technical reasons.
2. Should the Company determine that it is not possible to continue to provide Services that have been suspended in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company reserves the right to terminate these Services without notifying the User and irrespective of the provisions of Article 6 of these terms.
Article 6 Termination of Service
1. The Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of the Services after notifying Users 14 days in advance.
2. The Company shall notify Users and Readers of the termination of Services as described in the preceding paragraph by publishing a notification on the Site.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any form of losses or damage directly or indirectly caused to Users or any third parties due to the termination of the Services described in Paragraph 1 of this Article.
Article 7 Jurisdiction by Agreement
1. In the event of a dispute between the Company and members or Users relating to these terms, both parties shall engage in discussions in good faith.
2. If the matter cannot be resolved even after the discussions described in the preceding paragraph, the Asahikawa District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.
3. These terms are governed by Japanese law.
Article 8 User Activity
1. When a User uses the Site to send or receive information, the User shall be responsible for the content of this information.
2. The Company provides this service through the Internet. All devices, communication methods and software for connecting to the Internet must be properly installed and operated by the User at their own responsibility and expense. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such operation.
3. The User agrees to bear all communication costs required to view or use this service due to the nature of their Internet connection.
4. The User acknowledges in advance that it may not be possible to view or use part of this service depending on their Internet connection.
Article 9 Revisions to These Terms
1. The Company reserves the right to revise the contents of these terms for any reason and without prior notice. The User shall confirm the contents of these terms each time they use the Site. If a User continues to use the Services after a revision they shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms. The Company shall not be liable for any form of losses or damage directly or indirectly caused to the User or any third parties due to a failure to confirm the contents of this page.